Speaking section of IELTS only lasts for about 11-14 minutes. During this, candidate has to speak in English, confidently and fluently, in order to score high bands. This is an interactive session of talking where examiner tries to make-believe that the test is a real-life situation where candidate has to communicate in English. Following are the newest and hottest IELTS Speaking topics 2017:
– What do you think ‘patience’ really is?
– Why is it important?
– Are you a patient person?
– What do you become impatient about?
– Are there many advertisements in your country?
– Why do you think there are so many advertisements now?
– What are the various places where we see advertisements?
– How do you feel about advertisements?
IELTS Speaking Tips: Way To Score 7+ Bands!
– Do you love flowers? Why?
– Which/What is your favorite flower?
– Do you think flowers are important?
– What are the occasions when people give or receive flowers?
– When was the last time you gave flowers to someone?
– Do you mind noises?
– What types of noise do you come across in your daily life?
– Where can you hear loud noise?
– Do you think there’s too much noise in modern society?
– Are cities becoming noisier?
IELTS Speaking Tips: Use These Idioms To Impress Examiner!
– Do you like to wear hats or caps?
– What kind of hats do you have?
– Where do you like to buy hats?
– Is wearing hats popular in your country?
#6. Public Transport
– What form of transport do you prefer to use? Why?
– Can you compare the advantages of planes and trains?
– How much time do you spend travelling on a normal day?
– What will become the most popular means of transport in your country?
– Do you prefer public transport or private transport ?
These are the most popular IELTS Speaking topics 2017. Hope these help to prepare you!