Willing to study in a country that has English as a primary language to communicate? Well, if yes, then you might be looking up to the next upcoming IELTS exam 2018. And for your kind information, IELTS exam is conducted just to evaluate your speaking, writing, listening, and reading skills. That is how proficient you are in this language. So, you need to prepare for the exam very seriously so that you can make your way to abroad easily.
Are you curious about the upcoming IELTS exam 2018? Well, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria, exam dates, fee, pattern and syllabus, and how to prepare for the IELTS exam. Have a look!
- Eligibility Criteria: Any student who has completed an age of 16 is eligible to appear for an IELTS exam. Also, if your desired country of study is UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, then you can go for this test.
- IELTS Exam Dates 2018-19: A student is allowed to appear for an IELTS exam, 4 times in a month, but it’s not suggested to appear for more than 1 time in two months. To select the exam date, select your country, examination center, and in which exam you’re willing to appear. Thereafter, you can look for the available test dates and fill up the form. However, make sure to register yourself one month before to get a seat and that too in the desired center.
- IELTS Exam Fee: If you are an Indian, then probably the registration fee that you will have to pay an amount of approximately 12000 to 13000 INR. And if your mode of payment is online, then you will have to either pay through Debit/credit card. In case, if the mode of payment is offline, then you can pay through Debit/credit card, ICICI Bank deposit slip or a Demand Draft.
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus: An IELTS exam will last for the duration of 2 hours 45 minutes and during this time, your knowledge towards listening, speaking, writing, and reading will be assessed. For both IELTS Academic exam and , IELTS listening and speaking will be same but will differ in other two modules i.e. reading and writing.
- IELTS Exam Results: After giving IELTS test, the result is out after 13 days that you can check either online or through SMS alert.
- Exam Preparation: To get through any examination, proper understanding of test format is required and same is the case with IELTS exam. So, one thing that you can do is that you can start practicing test papers that will help you understand and get acquainted with the format. You can also seek assistance from experts if you don’t want to take any chance.
To help you ease your process, we can suggest you to join British IELTS, one of the best IELTS coaching institutes in Chandigarh that can offer you best training without compromising the quality of education. Also, the study material is up to date and according to the latest exam pattern. So, don’t waste your time in making plans to study abroad, instead join IELTS institute and make your way through the exam.